Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ASC 740 Advanced Training Day
Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 8:45 AM (PST)
Santa Clara, CA
This full-day seminar will focus on the following topics related to ASC 740 and ASC 718, including:
- International Taxation, including current views on APB 23
- Intangible transfers and ARB 51
- An update on the "fiscal cliff" and possible implications to ASC 740
- Common errors encountered in accounting for international transfers and operations
- Mergers and Acquisitions: deal and integration issues
- National developments, including Obama’s sequester
- ASC 740/718 issues for multinationals providing stock-based compensation
- Big 4 panel – bring your questions to get a comparative look at how the firms view technical issues